Sonic Emotion is the specialist for 3D sound entertainment since 2002. Beginning with the sound technologies originally developed for academic use, Sonic Emotion applied its expertise in the field to offer a scaled down version of the technology to meet the demands of consumers and professionals. Our algorithms have been successfully integrated into a wide range of consumer electronic devices (soundbars, TVs, headphones) of major brands (Samsung, Philips, Magnavox, Toshiba, Teufel). Sonic Emotion’s Wave I 3D sound processor is installed in a growing number of venues for live sound reinforcement, theaters, clubs, parties and audio-visual immersive installations.
Sonic emotion labs is the Paris based subsidiary of sonic emotion dedicated to research and development. It contributes to the creation and integration of new concepts and IP for both professional and consumer 3D audio applications and is home to the Wave I 3D sound processor.
- Building and integrating algorithms on various DSP platforms in close collaboration with DSP vendors, international brands and development teams
- Optimize code for speed (and memory usage)
- Code verification
- Planning and coordinating projects (schedule, specification, porting, integration, testing)
- Documenting the porting and keeping track of the releases
- Maintain C reference code (updates, bugfixes)
- Strongly collaborate with customers/users in the consumer and professional world.
- Bachelor or Master in Software Engineering
- Independent working attitude, problem solver, analytical and structured thinker
- Working experience with DSP’s (minimum 3 years)
- Audio signal processing skills
- Proficient in C, C++ and some experience in assembler, Matlab, Git
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Willing to travel (ca 20%, mostly within Europe and Asia)
- Good communication skills to customers & with internal sales, and R&D
- A good team player with outgoing and positive personality
Location: Paris, France
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only).